Youve got to get yourself

jinshuiqian0713

Youve got to get yourself

Сообщение jinshuiqian0713 » 23 июн 2020, 09:54

ST. LOUIS -- Just like the last two postseasons, Jonathan Quick had the St. Louis Blues number all night. "He was good," St. Louis forward T.J. Oshie said. "It seems like hes always good." In addition to air-tight goaltending, the Los Angeles Kings also got something unexpected. Trevor Lewis scored his first two goals of the season early in the third period to key a 4-1 victory on Thursday night. "We have developed a little bit of a rivalry over the last couple years," Quick said. "But at the end of the day it counts as two points. "You dont get extra points because its St. Louis." Jake Muzzin scored in the first period and Jeff Carter added an empty-netter for the Kings, who snapped a five-game road losing streak in the opener of a five-game trip. Quick had 28 saves as Los Angeles improved to 16-4 in their last 20 meetings with St. Louis, including a pair of playoff series wins the last two seasons. In 2012, the Kings swept the Blues in the second round en route to the franchises first Stanley Cup and they took four straight after spotting St. Louis two wins in the first round last spring. "They were much better than us," Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said. "Depends on what we do with it. Im kind of getting sick of watching it." Oshie scored his first career goal on a penalty shot in the second period for the Blues, who snapped a five-game home winning streak. Oshie has 11 goals on the season and has five goals and four assists in his last six home games. The Blues dropped to 18-4-2 at home and lost for just the second time in 10 games. Lewis scored the tiebreaker at 2:04 of the third, just 4 seconds after the Blues killed off Ryan Reaves roughing penalty resulting from a large scrum at the end of the second. Lewis shot from the right boards was stopped by Halak but the rebound deflected into the net off the skate of Blues forward Jaden Schwartz. Lewis then got his second goal of the season on a short-handed wraparound at 4:21, capitalizing on goalie Jaroslav Halaks stick-handling goof to make it 3-1. Halak couldnt get the puck away from the boards, then didnt want to play it inside the trapezoid for fear of a two-minute penalty and also thought a defenceman had the net covered. "Ill take the blame for this one," Halak said. "We lost because of me." Lewis was the Kings first-round pick in 2006 but entered with one assist in 38 games and had only five goals last season, the last March 28 at St. Louis. He got multiple points for the first time since March 16 when he had two assists against the Sharks. "He does all the details within our game, within our system," linemate Jarret Stoll said. "A lot of stuff doesnt get noticed when youre writing articles or seeing us on TV. "Hes a great teammate so its good to see him get rewarded." Oshie has been the Blues best in shootouts, going 4 for 6 this season with a variety of jukes and changes of speed. After getting pulled down by Muzzin on a breakaway, Oshie dispensed with the fakery and drilled a shot between Quicks pads to tie it at 1 at 5:55 of the second. "I think the last time I went in on him I deked to my forehand," Oshie said. "I was hoping he was expecting me to do another deke or something fancy and fortunately I squeaked it between his legs." Oshies 11th of the season also gave him the Blues last three goals. The Kings scored on their first shot with Muzzin getting his third of the season past a well-screened Halak at 2:31, and carried play most of the first period. Justin Williams hit the goal post on a power play just past the mid-point. NOTES: The Blues are 2 for 2 on penalty shots this season, with Alexander Steen connecting against Florida on Oct. 5 and have made their last four overall. ... Muzzin was scoreless and minus-2 the previous 14 games. ... Oshie has five goals and four assists his last six games at home. ... The game drew standing room attendance of 19,374. Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку! .The surgery was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia.Letestu had three goals and two assists in nine games before being injured in late October.The 29-year-old has 54 goals and 65 assists in 273 career NHL games, including 39 goals and 51 assists in 188 games with the Blue Jackets. Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку! . The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years. Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку!. Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64). Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку! . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea. Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку! . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.NASHVILLE -- Pekka Rinnes milestone win dealt a serious blow to Phoenixs playoff hopes. Rinne made 29 saves to lead the Nashville Predators to a 2-0 win over the Coyotes on Thursday night. Craig Smith and Patric Hornqvist scored for Nashville, which has won four of its last five. "This group, as I have been saying all year, has a lot of character," Predators coach Barry Trotz said. "Theres only one way to play, and thats play the right way. This group plays the right way." The Coyotes lost sixth straight game and hurt their quest for the Western Conferences eighth and final playoff spot. Phoenix entered the day two points behind Dallas in the wild card race. Both teams have two games remaining, including Sundays season finale when Dallas visits Phoenix. "Obviously we need help now," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said. "Youve got to get yourself rested and ready for the next game. Well see where we are Saturday morning." Phoenix will need to finish the season at least one point ahead of Dallas in the standings since the Stars will hold the first tiebreaker of more regulation and overtime wins no matter what happens over the course of the final two games. Dallas hosts the St. Louis Blues on Friday. If the Stars get one point in the game, it would give them the last spot in the West, eliminating Phoenix. "Its not where we want to be," Phoenix defenceman Michael Stone said. "Thats all there is to it really. We didnt do enough to continue to be able to control our own fate." Smith scored the games first goal at 10:26 of the second period. After taking a pass from defenceman Ryan Ellis above the left circle, Smith skated down to thhe left faceoff dot, where he used two Coyotes standing in front of goaltender Thomas Greiss as screens and scored his 21st goal of the season with a wrist shot high to the far side.dddddddddddd Smiths power-play score snapped a 13-game goal-scoring drought. Hornqvist doubled the Nashville lead at 9:21 of the third. From below the goal line, Mike Fisher found Hornqvist in the slot. Greiss denied Hornqvists first attempt, but he poked in his own rebound for his 21st of the season -- and seventh goal in his last six games. "Fish got the puck behind the net and I saw him creeping up the wall," Hornqvist said. "I just tried to get open in the slot. He found me and then I buried the rebound." The shutout was Rinnes second of the season and 32nd of his career. He now has 162 wins, moving him past Tomas Vokoun into first place on Nashvilles career wins list. "We did a really good job of blocking shots and getting the clears when we needed to," Rinne said. "When they got the shots, I was able to see them. It was kind of back to the normal way of game playing." Rinne missed 51 games this season due to a hip infection. NOTES: Prior to the game, the Predators announced that they are partnering with former Olympic figure skating gold medallist Scott Hamilton, who will serve as an active principal for the skating centre at their new suburban rink set to open this summer. Hamilton is a Predators season ticket holder. ... Phoenix RW Martin Erat played in his 800th career NHL game. His first 723 were played with Nashville prior to his trade to Washington at last seasons trade deadline. ... Six of Smiths goals this season have come on the power play. ' ' '

Вернуться в «Общение обо всем»