unanswered points

jinshuiqian0713

unanswered points

Сообщение jinshuiqian0713 » 22 фев 2020, 06:08

DETROIT -- The Baltimore Orioles caught Jordan Zimmermann at the perfect time.Saturday, in Zimmermanns first start off the disabled list, the Orioles hit three homers before chasing him in the second inning and moved back ahead of the Detroit Tigers in the AL wild-card race with an 11-3 rout.Thats a very, very good pitcher and we happened to catch him on an off night, Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. I certainly wouldnt want to be facing him in his next start.Adam Jones and Chris Davis homered in the first inning off Zimmermannn (9-6), and Matt Wieters connected in the second and sixth innings.At this point in the season, with us in the race, every win is huge, Wieters said. Obviously, it feels good to hit two homers tonight, but only because they came in a win. If we had lost, it wouldnt have mattered.Baltimore is two games behind first-place Boston in the tightly bunched AL East and one game back of wild-card leader Toronto. The Orioles are one game ahead of the Tigers and New York Yankees for the second wild card.Ubaldo Jimenez (7-11) allowed two runs, four hits and three walks in seven innings.The guys gave me a great start, and I just wanted to get us deep into the game with that lead, he said. My sinker was really good tonight, and I was able to throw all the breaking pitches whenever I needed them.Zimmermannn, bothered by a neck injury, has been on the disabled list three times and was making his first big league start since Aug. 4 and his second since June 30. He allowed six runs and four hits -- including three homers -- and two walks while getting three outs. He threw 42 pitches and faced 10 batters.I was terrible tonight, so this loss is on me, he said. I felt fine physically, but I couldnt locate any of my pitches. I was trying to hit the corner with my fastball, and Id miss five inches outside or five inches over the plate.Between his stints on the disabled list, Zimmermannn has an 8.84 ERA in eight starts since the beginning of June. With the Tigers deep in the race, it isnt clear what his immediate future holds.Were going to weigh a number of factors, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said when asked if Zimmermannn will remain in the rotation. We need to win games, and well decide how we think we can best do that.After an 11-minute rain delay at the start, Adam Jones hit Zimmermannns first pitch on a high arc into the Tigers bullpen in left. After Manny Machado drew a one-out walk, Chris Davis launched a 2-0 fastball deep into the Baltimore bullpen in center.J.D. Martinezs RBI single cut the gap to 3-1 in the bottom half, when Jimenez retired Justin Upton on a grounder to strand runners at the corners.When I got into trouble, Matt came out there and calmed things down, Jimenez said. He just kept calling for all the right pitches and I just had to throw them.Wieters hit a two-run homer in the second, when Blaine Hardy threw a run-scoring wild pitch. Wieters hit a three-run homer off Buck Farmer in the sixth.Ausmus responded by making eight lineup changes for the seventh, changing every position but catcher.TRAINERS ROOMOrioles: Davis said he plans to keep playing despite a sore left hand that has bothered him for most of the season. Orioles manager Buck Showalter has tried to rest his first baseman by taking him out of lopsided games, and replaced him with Drew Stubbs in the seventh on Saturday..LOOK OUTTigers third-base coach Dave Clark was uninjured after being hit on his rear by Erick Aybars hard one-hopper in the fourth inning. Clark, who stands closer to the plate than most third-base coaches, laughed off the incident. Clark took a glancing blow in the eighth inning from a Steven Moya grounder as he tried to pirouette out of the way.In all the years Ive been in this game, I have never seen a third-base coach get hit twice in the same night, Showalter said. Baseball will never cease to surprise you.UP NEXTTigers ace Justin Verlander (14-7, 3.28) faces Baltimores Chris Tillman (15-5, 3.76) in Sundays series finale. Tillman is coming off the disabled list, while Verlander is 6-1 with a 2.09 ERA in his last 11 games, posting a quality start each time. Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку! . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку! . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку! . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку! . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть ссылку! . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - Alabama volleyball gave the fans an exciting final home match of the 2017 season, going five sets in a thrilling win over Ole Miss Wednesday in Foster Auditorium. In the win, senior Krystal Rivers moved into first place on Alabamas career kills list.Alabama (19-11, 8-9 SEC) was led offensively by Rivers with 35 kills, which pushes her career total to 2,118. This passes previous record-holder Erin Heffners total of 2,090 set in 2004. Rivers is now Alabamas all-time leader in kills and points.The Tide opened the match with a 25-22 win in the first before Ole Miss (16-14, 5-12 SEC) rallied with a 26-24 win in the second to even the match at 1-1 at intermission. Alabama came out of the locker room with a 25-17 win in the third to take a 2-1 lead before Ole Miss earned a lopsided 25-13 victory in the fourth to force a deciding fifth set. The Tide stole the early momentum in the fifth and never looked back, eventually winning 15-6.All-Freshman honoree Hayley McSparin also finished in double figures with 11 kills and a team-leading .562 hitting percentage with just two errors on 16 swings. Shannon Mikesky and Alexa Tomlak again split setting duties, finishing with 36 and 21 assists, respectively, while three players posted double-digit dig totals led by Natalie Murison with 19.Alabama led 3-1 early in the first set before Ole Miss responded with five-straight to take a 6-3 lead. The Tide battle back to tie it at 6-6 and the teams traded back and forth with the Rebels holding a slim 15-14 lead at the media timeout. An Ole Miss service error tied it at 15-15 following the break and Alabama scored three more unanswered points to pull back ahead 18-15 as the Rebels took its first team timeout. Ole Miss took its second timeout down by the same margin at 23-20 and the Tide held on to win, 25-22.After four tie scores early in set two, Ole Miss started to pull away with a 6-2 run to lead 11-7 as Alabama took a timeout. The Rebels tacked on another point after the break to make it 12-7 but the Tide rallied with a 6-1 run to tie it at 13-13 and force Ole Miss to take a timeout.dddddddddddd Alabama edged back ahead after the break and led 21-19 at the visitors second timeout but the Rebels rallied to tie it at 22-22 and again at the Tides first set point to make it 24-24. A service ace for Ole Miss gave them set point, 25-24, as Alabama called a timeout and the Rebels held on to win the set on the next point, 26-24, and tie the match at 1-1.Alabama came out of the locker room with a fast start to the third set, pulling ahead 8-2 including a 5-0 run heading into an early Ole Miss timeout. The Tide kept the Rebels at arms length for the remainder of the frame, only allowing the visitors to draw as close as five points down the stretch as Alabama eventually won 25-17 to take a 2-1 lead.Needing to win the set to keep the match alive, Ole Miss took an early 6- 2 lead in the fourth to force an Alabama timeout. The Rebels kept the pressure on, scoring four unanswered points to extend the lead to 10-2 as the Tide quickly burned its second timeout. Ole Miss made it a double-digit lead at 17-7 but back-to-back points by Alabama later in the set forced the Rebels to try and halt the momentum with a timeout, leading 18-10. Ole Miss held on to win 25-13 however and force a deciding fifth set.Alabama scored five unanswered points to start the fifth and held a sizeable 8-2 lead at the mid-set switch. The Tide maintained its six-point lead in the second half, up 12-6, and closed out the set with three-straight points including the match-winning kill by senior Brittany Thomas on senior night to take the set, 15-6, and the match, 3-2.Next up, Alabama concludes the regular season with a road match at LSU (9-18, 4-12 SEC) Saturday, Nov. 26 at 1 p.m. CT. ' ' '

Вернуться в «Купля-продажа, аренда недвижимости»